Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update





So I thought I'd do a quick update on all our "stuff" going on as well!







First off Blake monster's birthday countdown is on! He will be 1 in 21 days! I cant believe it and of course cannot wait for his party! Almost all of our family will be traveling here to help us celebrate! Im doing a race theme as I think I have mentioned and I cant wait to post all about it and all the pictures from it when it happens. He started walking a few weeks ago and has been on the move ever since. Hes still probably the happiest kid in town and dosent know a stranger!



Weve been visiting the park recently cause he loves to go,the weather is getting nicer and frankly it wears the kid out and makes my life a little easier! I'l leave you with some adorable pics of him at the park!






Randy is doing well also, he is working at a recycling place, but we recently got an answer to prayer that his driving record is going to be looking quite a bit better here in the next couple of days and hopefully this will open the doors to other oppertunities! It was truly an answer to prayer that this happended. We are also still searching for a house but we have some wonderful people helping us and just continue to pray that God opens doors for us in this situation as well! Im waiting for word on accecptance to the surg tech program,but I do according to the director have a complete application so that is a relif! Thats pretty much all thats new with us here!






Until next week...














No comments:

Post a Comment