Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So in keeping to my word here is my weekly post! We had an exciting weekend in Chicago with family! We went for my nephew Caleb's 2ND Birthday! I cant believe hes 2 already and I just remember that last year I was pregnant with Blake for his birthday! My sister Amanda is the craftiest person on the planet and the party was a total hit! Everything coordinates and looks amazing when she puts her touch on it! His theme was buses ,and the colors were turquoise and red! It was amazing and we had a great time, it did snow though which is crazy cause last year we were sitting outside enjoying the sun for his party! Ill end this section with a pic of my handsome little guy at the party!




Blake also started to walk last week! He is getting so big I cant stand it! I was sweeping and like all little boys who love the dirt ,he kept trying to get in my piles,so I finally took him to the back door stood him there and told him to watch the birds. Next thing I know he has walked right back over to the mud room,dropped to the floor and is at it again! I couldn't believe it! He loves it too , he waves his little hands ,I'm guessing somehow he thinks this helps with balance, and just takes off! I know I'm in for it now,and am looking forward to all the adventures ahead.



This month has been prayer and fasting month at our church. Randy and I have been really behaving ourselves and praying for God to work in our lives. We recently received a notice that our landlords want to move back in our house and unfortunately that means were out! At first all I did was cry, what are we going to do now is all that came to my mind. But I know the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle so we have given the situation completely to Him. We are taking this as a possible sign that the Lord wants us somewhere else and are just praying that He will show us His will! So if you would please pray for this with us!



Blake's Birthday Planning is in full swing! My sister designed the invites and I cant wait to share them! But I want to send them out first so no one gets jealous that they saw them here first(all of my 3 followers!) But I am super excited for this, I am making the final purchases I need next week ,since we get 3 checks in April I get to splurge! We are having it at a park here in town ,and have I mentioned already how excited I am!!


Easter is also this Sunday and it is also our church anniversary Sunday! It should be a great day in the Lords house! Ive heard some controversy on the fact that Easter should be spent with family but I have to say for people like us I'm thrilled to be having a full day of events to keep us entertained because it makes me miss being with my family a little less plus I get to pretend I m part of one big happy family,my church family! I love Easter and have been strategically planning the boys Easter baskets for a while now, just a few more purchases and I should be finshed!


So I think that's all that's going on in my neck of the woods!


Until next week. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment